Table of Key Highlights
|Coverage of Syllabus : Regular Notes
Scope & Objectives of Financial Management
Financial Analysis and Planning
Cost of Capital
Financing Decision – Capital Structure
Working Capital Management
Capital Budgeting (Investment Decision)
Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting
Types of Financing – Sources of Finance
Theory + 36 Questions
Theory + 26 Questions
Theory + 28 Questions
Theory + 23 Questions
Theory + 32 Questions
Theory + 68 Questions
Theory + 59 Questions
Theory + 32 Questions
Theory + 14 Questions
Practice Book : Questions & Answers
It is designed to help the students to do extra practice at home for confidence building
50 Long Ques. & Answers
75 MCQ’s & Answers
40 Theory Questions & Answers
3.Printed Study Material (Sent by courier)Hard Copy Provided – 2 Volumes4.
Estimated Duration of Recording
[55 Lectures x 2 hours each]
110 Clock Hours (approx)5.Total Viewing Hours allowed is 1.8 times of actual recording hours
Each lecture 1.8 times
[ e.g. 110 hours x 1.8 ] = 198 hours
6.No. of clicks [ It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture ]50 times7.Validity Period (From the date of registration)1 Year8.Mode of DeliveryPen Drive / Cloud9.
Sales Price (MRP) : For Pen Drive Version
Sales Price (MRP) : For Cloud Version
10.Language used while teachingEnglish + Hindi11.Video QualityOriginal HDD12.Product Expiry : Each lecture will expire after 1.8 times of viewing hours or 50 clicks or 1 year from registration, whichever is earlier.13.Tip : After the expiry of product, you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
Terms and Conditions
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel core 2 duo processor& minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
(Our software will work only on Windows platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Video lecture software once installed on any PC/laptop it is not possible to shift or reinstall on any other PC/laptop in any circumstances.
3) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV/ Tab/ Mobiles.
4) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
5) In case of system failure /damaged / hard disk failure A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives.
6) In case of formatting your PC/ Laptop. You have to take permission from our pune office then our IT Team will take necessary backups from your PC/ Laptop then you can format otherwise A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives.
7) Antivirus should be updated.
8) Views – Final – 1.8 views. It means, you can view each lecture for 1.8 times of its original recorded duration (for eg. if total duration is 100 hours then you will get 100 + 80 = 180 hours in total)
9) No. of clicks/ Pause and Play – Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture]
10) Validity Period (From the date of registration) for CA IPCC/Final Regular pen-drive lecture is 1 year and for CA IPCC/Final Revision pen-drive lecture is 6 months.
11) Product Expiry: For CA Final each lecture will expire after 1.8 times of viewing hours or validity from registration, whichever is earlier.
For CA IPCC each lecture will expire after 1.8 times of viewing hours or validity from registration, whichever is earlier.
12) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sorry no more offers available