Terms and Conditions
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel core 2 duo processor& minimum frequency is 2.67 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
2) Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Version 4.0) & Above Version Supported.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
3) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV/ Tab/ Mobiles.
4) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
5) In case of system failure /damaged / hard disk failure A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives.
6) Antivirus should be updated.
7) Views – IPCC and Final – 2 views. It means, you can view each lecture for 2 times of its original recorded duration (for eg. if total duration is 100 hours then you will get 100 + 100 = 200 hours in total)
8) No. of clicks/ Pause and Play – Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture]
9) Validity Period (From the date of registration) for CA IPCC/Final Regular pen-drive lecture is 1 year and for CA IPCC/Final Revision pen-drive lecture is 6 months.
10) Product Expiry: For CA Final each lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or validity from registration, whichever is earlier
11) For CA IPCC each lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or validity from registration, whichever is earlier.
12) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
Note: A. S. Foundation is not responsible to provide service in case of violation of above Terms and Conditions.