|Package||Comprehensive notes, Model test paper, Summary chart & formula book + Google Drive Link|
|Applicable Course||CA Final New Syllabus|
|Applicable Exam||2021,2022 & 20233 exam.|
|Lecture Duration||320 Hours|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Total Views||1.2 View Per Lecture|
|Validity Period||2 years|
|Runs On||Windows Laptop / Desktop Mobile and Tablets[Android]|
|System Requirement||Laptop/Desktop- Wndoiws 7/8/8.1/10,Min Intel Pentium Core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHz,Min 2 GB RAM Mobile and Tablets- Android Operating System Version 14.0 Minimum or above,Processor Minimum 1.0 GHz and RAM 1 GB Minimum|
|Dispatched By||AS Foundation|
|Processing Time||24 working hours from the next day of your order|
|Delivery Time||3 to 4 Working Days (Depends On Location)|
1Terms and Conditions
Trial Version: You will get some videos to watch, on basis you can decide to buy.
1) System requirement – Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel Pentium core 2 duo processor & minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
For Mobile and Tablets Android Operating system Version 14.0 minimum or icecream sandwich or above. processor minimum 1.0 GHZ and RAM 1GB minimum.
(Our software will work only on Windows and Android platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
2) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV.
3) Any data corruption / tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
4) Antivirus should be updated.
5) After the product expiration if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
6) Renewal: Only serial key will extend for 9 months, view – 1.
Note: A. S. Foundation is not responsible to provide service in case of violation of above Terms and Conditions.
|Financial Services and Capital Markets (FSCM)||English||134|
|Global Financial Reporting Standards (GFRS)||English||167|
About CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Founder Member of A.S. Foundation, India’s Largest Academy for C.A. Course.
- A fellow member of ICAI.
- Past Member, Board of Studies, ICAI.
- A merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd rank, 4th rank and 24th rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively).
- Passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (USA)exam in 2007.
- Scored 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- Post graduation from Pune University with First Class.
- Graduation from B.M.C.C, Pune with distinction.
- Passed the Diploma in Business Finance Conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad.
- Passed the Derivative Module test conducted by National Stock Exchange.
- Teaching experience of Eighteen years.
- Guided more than 1,00,000 students.
- Authored books on Advanced Auditing for CA Final, Auditing for Intermediate, Accounting Standards, Ind AS, Costing and Financial Management.
- Complied a book “No Truth, Only Interpretations”, a book on motivation, inspiration and guidance.
- Compiled a book, “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation.
- Compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on inspirational quotes.
- Working experience with Firms like M/s. S.B. Billimoria and A.F. Ferguson (both member firm of Deloitte)
- Published article in the Students Newsletter of ICAI on “Valuation of Equity Shares” and “Stock Market Index”.
- Presented a paper on “Corporate Governance and Role of Auditor” in National Students Conference held in Goa.
- Simple and effective way of teaching through concept building, class-room practice, home-exercise and power point presentation.
- A large variety of problems are solved in the class to meet the examination requirements.
- He is ranked as one of the best teachers for “Financial Reporting” and “ SFM” at Final Level.